MILEX ELEM Watch Co.
MILEX had offices world wide, including Cairo, Buenos Aires, Havana, Malta and Sydney
The company was founded 1889 as the 'Climax Watch Company' of Achille Hirsch, importing watches into NY.
In 1915 was listed in Bienne, with an advert as ELEM Watch Co.
1919 listed as headquarters in Geneva
1920 listed for cylinder watches and thin watches
1925 advertisements for ELEM and MARCHAND-MONNIER
1940s exhibited at Basle
Company still listed in 1979